SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jquigley3

Need Information on Wolf Induction Cooktop and Wolf Wall Hood WW36B

8 years ago

I am looking at Induction Cooktops and very interested in the Wolf 36" with the bridges features. I also want the Wall Vent Hood WW36B with the LED lights. I have tested the cooktop a little but can't find this vent hood on display to see how bright the LED lights are. I saw a new Jenn-Air vent hood with 3 LED lights across the front and the cooktop was very dark at the back. Not good lighting at all. Can anyone give me any information with their experience with induction cooktops and/or vent hoods with LED lights. Also interested in the vent hoods that have glass covering the filters and how they work. I think some company calls this something like Perimetric Extraction. It has a very clean look underneath the vent hood. I hope it works great because this Wolf hood looks like it has this.

I welcome all information on any Induction cooktop also. I like the new Miele also but know one near me has one yet.

I really like to hear about service issues of any cooktops that I may need to avoid.

Thanks

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022