SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daisychain01

Tanaka facial massage 2 weeks in

daisychain Zn3b
8 years ago

So I read about Tanaka on one of the threads here and thought it looked cheap and easy (the main criteria for my beauty routines). I've been doing it once or twice a day for about 2 weeks now.

I haven't been overly concerned about wrinkles, but ever since I turned 50 about 6 months ago, I've had a serious turkey waddle developing that makes me look way older. Oddly, it's always been worse on my left side (so I look both older and lop-sided - wonderful). I've concentrated the massage on that spot and just this morning realized that while my skin in that area is still loose (compared with me as a 30 year old), it is now even and significantly less waddle-ish on both sides.

Reading reviews of Tanaka, most complaints were about breaking out from the oil used to do the massage. Since I still break out hormonally, I decided to just use my regular face lotion and haven't had issues.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else is interested. I'm going to keep at it and see if I get any more results. It's certainly not hurting in any case.

Comments (16)