SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
acadiafun1

Time For Another Small Pleasures/Happy Thread?

acadiafun1
8 years ago

I am wondering if it is time for another small pleasures/happy thread. Today I am happy that due to the mild winter weather I was able to clean the dog yard again today. No huge spring clean up- Yay!!!!!!!!

Very happy that I found really nice sheets on clearance at Sam's Club for every member of the family and as soon as the wash is finished we will have new sheets! I think the last time I bought new sheets was over 4 years ago.

Most excitedly I am thinking of getting a new rescue dog. Last year I lost my girl heart dog (the one that "got" me and was my best friend) and I am thinking that my two boy dogs and I may be ready to add a special girl to the family. Hubby might complain but past experience has shown he is a softy and will be the biggest ally with a new dog. With all the testosterone in this house I am thinking a girl dog will be an ally for me and the boys sure do miss their dog "mommy" . : )

Most importantly I am glad to have lived through most of this winter and look forward to the spring. :)

What is your small pleasure or happiness right now?

Comments (46)