SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scoutfinch72

The inevitable beg for backsplash help

scoutfinch72
8 years ago

We are getting down to the last few things on the punch list now. The backsplash isn't on my GC's scope of work so I could theoretically debate this forever but the tile samples have been mocking me for weeks.

Here is the overall shot of my kitchen.

First up is DH's front runner from Complete Tile's Vermeere line -Charcoal Grey Crackle Old World.

Next is Grazia Rixi Reef, which I love but not sure if it's too busy or too small.

The next is the tile I originally had my heart set on - when I thought we were getting a marble lookalike Quartz. Now I wonder if it's too much with the Viscont White Granite. It's Vermeere Sweet Bluette crackle.

And another Vermeere tile, this one is Light Aspen Grey Crackle.

From a few feet away

And then some that I think we may have ruled out. On the left top to bottom are 3 Subway Ceramics samples, white crackle (too boring?), heather gray crackle (too dark?), Sky Blue Crackle (too saturated?). On the right top to bottom are more from Vermeere - Ice Blue Crackle, Bleach White Crackle with grey veins, and Blue Frost Matte.

A better shot of the granite

We we are also still open to other ideas. I'm considering the MSI crackle subway in Morning Fog but I need to order a sample.

Comments (38)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!