SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

African violet/leaf exchange- plantlet exchange.. 2016/APRIL

Debra Andruska
8 years ago

I haven't hosted one of these in awhile (AV exchange for Garden web/Houzz).. So- I'm ready again to spread the 'share' part/ joy of AV's. I'll add 25 different MIXED leaves, some might be plantlets, leaves- whatever I have ready at the time when I prepare the box. This is an APRIL- project. And yes, I know it's early.. So, hopefully we get a LOT to participate. I live in Chicago, so this won't happen any earlier- April is about the earliest. I just hate to see no RR's/excitement happening here anymore. I previously started MANY of the RR's. Now, I see- none. ;( So- let's plan a BIG, huge- box of leaves, plantlets all NAMED for Spring! I'll start it, coordinate it- and keep the AV trading part going! You can pick as little or as much as you want from the box! You could exchange ALL of it, if you want- or just a few, it's up to you.. Just make sure your plants are healthy, and named- and 25 DIFFERENT varieties are in the box at all times, so others have a really GOOD choice of varieties! Basically it! You can start leaves now- for plantlets to add OR you can even add LEAVES that have plantlets on them. The choice of what you add is yours, so it's endless.. Even smaller starter plants can be added if you need extra space on your shelves and your growing multiple varieties of a certain type. Priority shipping is a must- with free delivery confirmation so we can track packages at all times. :) Send me your names/address now- or wait.. Just start getting ready because we are going to have a BIG round robin/AV- box going around in the Spring!!

Deb

Comments (23)

Sponsored