SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

WANTED: African violet Leaf/or Plantlet... Exchange #2

Debra Andruska
15 years ago

I would love to host this one more time before it turns too cold in my area to exchange leaves, plantlets.

Any interest?

I'll start the box out with *25 NAMED* varieties, some 'rare'..hard to find, or at least all of them being "must haves."

This is such a fun, cheap way to exchange leaves, plantlets (just postage). Include whatever you want, just make sure you exchange it evenly. And there must be 25 varieties in the box at ALL TIMES. If your feeling generous, and have extra baby plantlets that need homes, please feel free to add them. I'm sure your swap Pal will be thrilled!

Clearly label all leaves, plantlets. Post when the box arrives, and when it goes back out, including the Delivery confirmation #.

Let's make this a quick swap too! I'll take signups until Monday. Post a box route on Tuesday and get the box going on Tuesday. If only a few sign up that's fine too, I'm sure we all have enough to share!

Signups until Monday! If you haven't been in one of my swaps recently, please send me your info by email. IF you have, I have your info saved on my computer.

Yay, Round #2!

Da1763@aol.com

Deb

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County