SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loisflan

Happy holidays to you all!

loisflan
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We must all be very busy, because it's pretty quiet here on the forum (except for Karen who posted her lovely quilt).

I'm following the quilt I mailed to France on Monday. It has left Paris and is on the plane to Nice. Amazing!

My first great-nephew was born yesterday, and I am waiting to get confirmation on his name so I can sew the label on his quilt and get that in the mail before we leave for Hawaii on Tuesday. They're 99% sure it will be Mateo, but that's not quite good enough for me to hit the "print" button.

I'm about to jump into the shower to get ready for Christmas Eve at my brother's house. Then brunch at my daughter's tomorrow and the Christmas movie late on Christmas Day. We're going to see "Brooklyn," which has had really good reviews. This is the 35th year we have gone to a movie on Christmas Day. Saturday, we celebrate with my husband's family - 10 sibling's, 9 of whom still live in town, along with their kids and grandkids. There's usually about 50 or so.

I'd like to wish everyone a happy holiday season. Whatever holiday you are celebrating and however you celebrate it, may it be the best one ever. Lois

Comments (8)