SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelash999

LD washer and dryer - poor quality washing

angelash999
8 years ago

Hello, I am not sure if this was discussed before and I certainly don't want to offend any LG fans :). I recently purchased LG washer and dryer and I have to say that LG washer ( mine in a front loader ) does a pretty poor job compared to my old 18 y.o. GE machine. I feel clothing is not as white, some of it retains smell, and overall stain removal quality is poor. When I purchased the machine, it did not occur to me that it can lack a soaking cycle! I know I should have checked, but how would I know they don't do this anymore with the new technology. I had service people come twice to look at the machine. They said there is nothing wrong. I do like the dryer and it would be a paint to return the washer as its installed on 2nd floor and huge! I am so disappointed as I was waiting to get this machine for soooo long with my family of 5. Any advice? Suggestions? Tricks? Anything? :) Thank you in advance.

Also, if I was to purchase another machine for the first floor - which one would you recommend?

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio