SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jasdip1

Wednesday's Trivia Quiz

Jasdip
8 years ago

One of those days......I took Smudge to the vet for more meds and a checkup. I then had to get 2 teeth filled.....my wisdom tooth and the molar next to it. I didn't know that the one tooth was broken. He said my mouth is going to be sore for a number of days, Tylenol, Advil, etc is going to be my friend. Yikes, he's right.

I've been having headaches the past couple of weeks, pressure, and it hurt to cough, bend down and hurt in general. Hopefully the filled teeth fix it.

Anyway, DEES got the right answer!!!

4 out of 10 married people say they miss this MOST from their single days?
A: Their own bathroom.

Today's question is

The first one of these was made over 350 years ago. Over 1.8 billion are made each year.

Comments (10)

• Lindsey_CA
    8 years ago

Be sure to take the next dose of pain medication before the first dose wears off!

Our house has three full bathrooms, and there's just the two of us, so we use separate bathrooms. We decided when we moved in 25 years ago that it was silly to have a bathroom that would go unused. The downstairs bathroom we both use when we're downstairs and have a need to "use the facilities," but as far as grooming and stuff goes, the master bathroom is mine and the hallway bathroom upstairs is Hubs'. Both have dual-sink vanities, so we each have plenty of counter space, drawer space and cabinet space!

For today's question, in keeping with Jasdip's dental theme, I'll guess -- toothpicks!

• caseynfld
    8 years ago

a sandwich

• AtomicJay007
    8 years ago

Jas - hope you feel better quickly! I'm surprised you still have your wisdom teeth; just about everyone I know had them removed around age 18-22. Dental work is never fun, but is so worth it in the end. ;-)

Today's question is timely, but I already know the answer so just for fun I'll guess razors.

• jim_1 (Zone 5B)
    8 years ago

I know it is not toilet seats!

How about buttons for clothes.

• rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
    8 years ago

Oh no, Sherry! I hate tooth problems! I've never had any wisdom teeth removed and have never had a dentist mention anything! Hope you feel better soon.

I HATE to share a bathroom with anyone, let alone someone of the male persuasion! That could be because of many many years sharing one bathroom with three brothers and my father. Ya think?

I know the answer but I think that a pencil is a better answer, lol.

• dees_1
    8 years ago

Yay me! I guessed it because it is what I missed the most while living in a one bathroom house.....a tiny bathroom to boot!

I will guess toothbrush for today's answer.

• Georgysmom
    8 years ago

So sorry you're hurting, Jas.....feel better real soon. Since someone said it's timely, I'll say a Christmas tree ornament.

• ntt_hou
    8 years ago

You will, you will feel better. Things that happen to your head, including teeth, effects your whole body.

Wow, you still have your wisdom teeth? I used to work for a dentist. He, the dentist, later figured out how wise I was and decided to extract all my wisdom teeth away. My wisdom is all gone bye-bye now ;o)

My guess for today's question would be the toilet?

• joyfulguy
    8 years ago

Hope your pain is gone soon, Waterloo Warrior ... and no residual inconveniences.

How about ... nail file?

ole joyful