SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

Tideman & MamaP...WOW, OMG!! Thank you!!!! :)

larsi_gw
8 years ago

Today is Christmas and my Birthday combined! The mailman just rang the doorbell, and had 2 packages for me....From MamaP and Tideman_59! I cannot thank you enough. Everything smells so darn good, and the colours and ziploc bags, and boxes and handwritten labels and notes. I do not know where to begin!! I think I am stroking out! LOL From the bottom of my heart, I thank you both!!! XOXO

Tideman...So many incredible tablets. The Persil I cannot wait to try, and I am amazed that your Wisk tablets are still tablets! Impressive. Spray & Wash Stain remover tablets and even dishwasher tabs with enzymes and phosphates from my beloved Germany! Daz tablets & powder...I have always wanted to try these!! So many goodies. Thank you. Thank you!!

MamaP....First off, I think you used 327 plastic bags, LMAO! Love you. Everything smells so great. You are right saying Sunlight is Yummy...YES!!! Ace smells like original Tide with Bleach, YAY!! Bold Plus smells really soft and clean :) I have never smelled Old Skool Tide Clean Breeze!! Why did they change or cancel this, it smells great! Oxydol with Biz, another thing I have never seen, nor smelled.....WOW, I love it. So clean, fresh, herbal!!! AND my DOWNY April Fresh sheets. Awwwww, real APRIL FRESH. The scent is my childhood in a box, Thank you.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio