SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
donna_loomis

Mouse in the house!

donna_loomis
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Just a little update on the kitten we found about three and a half weeks ago. It's a she and she is thriving. DH gets the mid-day feedings, since he works from home and I get the morning and evening feedings. She is sleeping in a carrier, rather than having the run of the house at night, because we are still a bit unsure about how our other three cats will behave with her when we are sleeping and not able to supervise. During the day, the carrier is open on our bed and she goes in and out of it when she pleases. She isn't brave enough yet to jump off the bed, but I don't think it will be long. She has been using the litter box for about a week now and just starting to eat some solid food, but is still relying mainly on her KMR. She has had many interactions with the other cats and they are unsure of her because she is so playful. The two oldest are still adjusting to the older (approximately five month old) feral kitten we adopted a couple of months ago. I think everyone is adjusting satisfactorily though. Here's a picture of Mouse with DH.

Comments (22)