SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
valal111

NEWBIE SEED PROJECT MID NOV- DEC 2015

val (MA z6)
8 years ago

NEWBIE SEED PROJECT

MID NOV. TO DECEMBER 2015New thread for Mid Nov to Dec. 2015 requests ONLY. If you are reading this thread and it's not Nov/Dec 2015, this offer is no longer valid.

Thanks to generous donations of a number of Houzz gardeners,
I have seed donations to send out to those newbies who would like them. New thread as the October one was getting too long...

TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE READ this post
in FULL and follow the rules:

1. Post your request here and send me a Houzz message (or email me at newbieseedproject@gmail.com I will send you my address. Please enable your message capability so
    you can receive messages. (See post below that Leila was nice enough to compile Re TECH HELP -including setting up messaging) It's P a good idea to set this up so you can communicate and trade with other Houzz users.

2. To receive a mailer of 20-30++ various
    types of seeds, you must send 7 “forever” stamps and a mailing
    label (or clearly print your name and address on a piece of paper I can tape to
    the envelope). I will provide bubble mailer. $3.50 paypal avail; address provided upon request

3. Please send your stamps/address label or paypal promptly. To be fair, I will not hold seeds for more than 3 weeks once I have sent my address.

4. Seeds have at least 20 packs of seeds, a good number more now that I have received a number of donations.rmany more while I have the donations available. While I am able, with your stamps/paypal,let me know if you want FLOWERS only, VEGGIES/FRUIT only. If you dont let me know, I'll just send whatever. Dont post your wants on this thread...i wont have it when I'm putting packets together.

Have a wish list of some flowers or veggies you'd REALLY like? Send me a wish list. If I can accommodate, I'm more than happy to make your day...but please remember, packets are based on what has been donated. If I dont have it, I can't send it.

5. You can use them however you want. Use them in your garden, or if
    you want to trade some away - no problem. This project is to help get
    you
    started.

6. Watch this thread as I will post when I have received your stamps/paypal and when your packet is going out so you can watch for it!

Have fun and Happy Gardening!

In addition:

If you’re new to the forums and haven’t read this post, you
might find it helpful:

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/discussions/3371179/attention-newbies-please-read?n=33

SEE THREAD BELOW for TECH HELP

Comments (64)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio