SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

P&G Professional DAZ Tabs 168 count from GB

larsi_gw
8 years ago

I bet these work and smell AMAZING!!! Shipping is very expensive though. So tempted. M U S T restrain myself. No Larsi, NO!! lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Daz-Washing-Powder-168-Tablets-Laundry-Detergent-Tabs-/261595733336?hash=item3ce8521d58:g:wHsAAOSwq7JT8I-2

Comments (18)

• mamapinky0
    8 years ago

Shipping is why I haven't ordered...but damn do I want lol

larsi_gw thanked mamapinky0
  • Laundry Mich
    8 years ago

Those look so amazing.... ;)

larsi_gw thanked Laundry Mich
  • Jean
    8 years ago

$5 says larsi orders them!

larsi_gw thanked Jean
  • Jean
    8 years ago

dangit-wish I had looked at the price before I placed that bet!

larsi_gw thanked Jean
  • mamapinky0
    8 years ago

Check the price at The Britstore.

• mamapinky0
    8 years ago

Larsi, Daz Tablets are my dream detergent, but way out of my price because of shipping, I've read wonderful things about it on AW. You may only need 1/2 tab.

• whirlpool_trainee
    8 years ago

No worries; Daz ain't exactly a top-shelf detergent from P&G and "professional" means it's an extra large amount of product you're getting. It's not like you would be buying a fancy Ecolab formula or something.

• mamapinky0
    8 years ago

Forgot to mention, back in the 50's there was a US detergent called DUZ, I think it was sold up to mid 70's and always had glasswear in the box lol.....When I hear the name DAZ I always remember DUZ lol

• mamapinky0
    8 years ago

Why in the world is it so pricey Alex...even on Amazon a 10 count is highly priced.

• Joel H.
    8 years ago

I have used Daz before, a few years back. It works pretty well, and smells very clean. It will not clean like Ariel or Persil (Euro versions), though. It is expensive, yes. I had a friend in England who used to be able to get free shipping, and I definitely made use of it. lol.

larsi_gw thanked Joel H.
  • Joel H.
    8 years ago

Oh yea. Try http://www.britsuperstore.com/uk/ They ship world wide, shipping is decent. They will still be pricey, but they have a ton of stuff to choose from, so you can make it worth your while.

larsi_gw thanked Joel H.
  • whirlpool_trainee
    8 years ago

Cheryl - There's just something about transatlantic shipping... It's so expensive in both directions. I was marveling at the wonderful bags of phosphate Amazon offers... until I saw the shipping costs.

• tideman_59
    8 years ago

I've been using both Daz powder and tabs in my frontloader on and off for the past several years. I think they work great. I also have a stash of German Persil tabs which are the gold standard for tabs.

It's a hobbie and I say Go for it Larsi !

larsi_gw thanked tideman_59
  • mamapinky0
    8 years ago

Alex, I wish transatlantic shipping wasn't so dear, a whole new world would open to all of us if only shipping would come down.

Larsi, did you order the Daz Tablets?

• mamapinky0
    8 years ago

Forgot to mention Alex, after the holidays when my bank account can breath again I'll send you some of the phosphates.

• vetwife1998
    8 years ago

Uh, we're the wrong ppl to talk to about laundry product purchase restraint!

larsi_gw thanked vetwife1998
  • mamapinky0
    8 years ago

Vet, LOL I know its horrible to wait.