SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynnnm

My Furbaby is a Little Thief!

LynnNM
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

My 12-pound Tibetan Spaniel, Sasha, Is such a little thief! She is always sneaking away our dobie Knight's, bones and toys. It's not that she doesn't have toys of her own. She has over 20 now! And, I buy her one whenever I buy him one, but hers are smaller because she's smaller. Anyhoo, we've had to put a temporary gate up between the kitchen and family room to keep Knight out of the kitchen, just until we can trust him not to go in there (he's tall enough that he can pull anything off my counters). As you can see in the pics below, there's a small door for Sasha to come through, though. Last night as I was making dinner, I see Sasha sneaking around the family room with Knight's favorite toy, Mr. Monkey. I grabbed my Ipad and sat down to wait for her. Sure enough, she's making a beeline for the kitchen before he spots her. But, after first running smack into the gate with it in her mouth, she tried over and over again to get it through to no avail. I just sat there snapping pics and laughing so hard I had tears running down my face! Our pets bring such joy - and laughs- to our lives, don't they?

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County