SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kim_wa

Thank you Tawny!!

Kim
8 years ago

Another Hoya bomb went off in my house, thank you Tawny!!! Wish I could post pictures of my adorable new cuttings all potted up on the heat mat I borrowed from school (the advantages of volunteering for all the things, now they let me borrow stuff, win!)

Lets see, some lovely H.diptera, nummularoides (cross your fingers I don't find I am allergic to the perfume when its bloom bomb goes off eventually), carnosa krinkle 8 and Chelsea (love those leaves!), cummingiana, mathilde, shepherdii (a new favorite), and some curtissii that I hopefully wont kill to join my lonely three cuttings in their little pot.

And these join the lovelies from Aurorawa, pottsii, UT-002 with its lovely sculpted leaves, ilagiorum (squeee!!), adorable baby diptera (some of the diptera is going to go to my mom come spring), CV iris Marie, HSI-037, fungii which I have to say everyone was right about, amazing leaves. Oh, and and acuta splash and finnlaysonii.

That and the carnosa and non Hoya lovelies from Cindy, I have fulfilled on greedyghosts prophecy. There is no hope for me, and my house has officially become a jungle. I am very grateful to everyone who sent me plants, and for now I need to tap out and beg for mercy in case anyone gets any more ideas of flooding me with more babies. Please, no more! Hahahahaha, at least for now.

oh, and a question to sneak in... Curtissii cuttings in WA this time of year, heat mat or greenhouse bag? (aka, gallon zip lock)

Sponsored