SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ellen214

Have quit mosaics- would like to sell materials, tools, supplies

8 years ago

Hi there, haven't been here for awhile. This is Ellen of Ellenmarie Mosaics (now defunct). Also known as wishdish on this forum. I'm doing another cleanout of supplies and wonder if anyone on this forum is interested in possibly purchasing some of my stash. I have stained glass (sheets and scraps), china - broken and not broken. Tiles from Maryland Mosaics and Tiny Tile Mosaics. I did pique assiette mosaics, for the most part, so I have lots of beads, jewelry and other "stuff" that's fun to include in mosaics. Also have some tools and such. I live in Flower Mound, TX (north of DFW Airport). Thinking of having a sale on Saturday, Oct 31. I want to have a sale "event", so that I can display it all on one day and hopefully be done. I still love mosaics, but for various reasons, have just decided I need to do something else for now. So, let me know if you would like to come to a sale on Oct 31st. I'm not sure how the contact works with this forum, since it has changed to Houzz. I will set up to receive notifications, or I will check back on here. You can also reach me on facebook, my name is Ellen Johnson Olson. you can message me through there. Hoping to hear from you!

Comment

Sponsored