SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_21006250

Should I let her know my dissatisfaction or let it go.

User
8 years ago

I am very unhappy with the customer service I have been getting from the owner of a local furniture store. I should have known better, as the price for the sectional I eventually got took over a month after repeated phone calls and emails. I will say though that the price was approx $1000 less with her for the same quality sectional as in other stores. Delivery of the sectional was on time and I am happy with the sectional. So now I am in the market for a square tufted red ottoman. I contacted her Sept 20 and asked for a price on a Broyhill ottoman. Heard nothing after 2 weeks, so I emailed and got a reply saying she was waiting for the price from Broyhill. Ran into her two weeks (Oct 4) later when she told me the rep was coming in a couple of days and she would pull fabrics for me to choose. I told her I really wanted to get this ottoman on order so it would be here before Christmas. Well, two weeks went by again, so I emailed her today for an update. She replied back, she wasnt dealing with Broyhill anymore. WTH! So I have wasted a month now frigging around with this store. I dont know how they stay in business. DH says to let it go but it has bothered me since I received that email.

Comments (38)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County