SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
matt5050

Can you help?

matt5050
8 years ago

Morning all,

My names is Matt, I look after a multi activity residential centre based in Cambridge.
I have a piece of re claimed land that I would like to see put to good use. My plan is to contact local nursery/junior schools to help plant the centres logo. Not only will it look smart (from the top of the high ropes will be amazing) it will also, hopefully, help with the current bee crisis.
I have a few questions that I need help with.

Firstly, I will need hardy plants that are small and low maintenance. I have a large population of rabbits on site, so preferably, if possible, something that they wont be tempted to nibble on.

The next hurdle is the colour, I will need yellow, blue and white flowers.

And finally cost. The plot I look to fill is rather large, say 15 meters x 15 meters, so I will require a fair amount of plants. Obviously it wont be that big, but ideally, I would like a snug fit.

Where is the best place to buy large amounts of seeds from? Are seeds my best option? It would be easier for the small children to plan the seeds.. I guess. Is there anywhere I can look for free/donated seeds? A while back there were advertisements for free seeds to help the bees, however, them seem to have disappeared.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt@mepal.co.uk

Comment (1)