SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suzanne_sl

Anybody have Omega frameless cabinets?

suzanne_sl
8 years ago

We have a kitchen design and we've been assuming we'd use Omega's new frameless line. One little issue: the only cabinet we've seen in person is a single cab on the order of a filing cabinet, not overly useful. The door in the color, style, and wood we're interested in has been on order or in transit and/or lost for maybe 6 weeks. They promise it will be here on Monday. For $20,000 I'd actually like to see these cabinets in person, open and close the doors, check the finish, you know the sort of thing. This lack of hands-on product availability is making us think maybe we should pay for the design and jump ship even though we're anxious to get on with it. Has anyone here actually gotten these cabinets? What do you think?

P.S. We're headed out for a camping trip in the morning, so if I don't see your reply it's because I'm out living in a tent in medieval garb. Be back Monday and will be thrilled to see replies that happen while I'm away. I might even be able to check my phone, but the site is pretty much in the boonies.

Comments (7)