Today I cleaned behind and under.......,
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (16)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
best walk behind self propelled under $700
Comments (7)Thanks for all the advice. I went looking today and couldnt find anything I liked in the $700 Price range. I did find a commercial Snapper HI Vac that I liked allot. It was more than I wanted to spend but I like the disc drive allot and it has the Honda commercial engine as well (GVX 160) I used it tonight and it seems to have plenty of power. A little heavier than my trusty old Toro 26622 but I will get used to it. I just wish it had the blade overide system. I looked at the commercial Toro mowers with the blade overide and Kawasaki engine and they were quite a bit more. I hope this one lasts as long as my old Toro ;)...See MoreI cleaned the freezer today
Comments (4)oh, ruthie, what a satisifed feeling a clean freezer gives! Thanks for the reminder---it's time to do mine. There'll be lots o' local rhubarb and asparagus to put up soon (though my own tomatoes are still three inches high and indoors under lights...). Boy, do I hear you both about the out-of-sight, out-of-mind thing. When I got a freezer, I knew it would HAVE to be an upright, because I was sure to lose stuff even if it was just under another layer of frozen food in a chest freezer, let alone downstairs! My freezer's in the mud room, just steps from the kitchen, and I do pretty well with it that way. But I'd like to have it in my pantry, a few steps closer yet to the working part of the kitchen and *without a closed door* in between. THEN I'd really use it effectively. And, having learned my limits over the years, I never even put my Foodsaver into a cupboard. I was out of counter space so it lives on top of the toaster oven---not the most decorative arrangement in the world, but it's there when I need it so I use it all the time. I too love it when I run out of stuff just as the new comes in. I seem to be on track for canned tomato products that way (except I ran out of crushed toms---I KNEW I needed to do more of those and just didn't get to it). Now if only it would stop raining for a day. I find it easiest to clean the freezer by dragging it out the back door (just a few steps). Z...See Moreclean under toilet?
Comments (2)Here are a few small mops you could use: Kinda pricey. Toy mop After mopping back there, you could wrap a dry towel on with a rubberband to dry....See MoreCleaning behind the new close-to-wall toilets
Comments (5)jannie: thanks. Unfortunately, I can neither get up off of, nor down to the floor. When I fall, someone has to pick me up! I'm laughing. The knees won't flex that far! I can sit on the toilet seat, lid down preferably (LOL!) and reach behind it with some sort of tool. I have a skinny flat duster that has a microfiber washable head cover. It's about 1/2" thick. Maybe I can use that, sitting on the toilet lid. It's not very flexible, though. (Neither am I, so it's not a marriage made in Heaven. As infirmity creeps up on you, you need your partners, cleaning tools and human, to have complementary abilities!)...See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Stories

LANDSCAPE DESIGNHow Brick Fits Into Today’s Gardens
Natural brick is often considered a traditional building material. Here’s how people are using it in contemporary gardens too
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNToday’s Coffee Stations Have All Kinds of Perks
Some of these features are so over the top that they will give you a jolt
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPING20 Things You Might Be Forgetting to Spring-Clean
Clean these often-neglected areas and your house will look and feel better
Full Story
DECLUTTERING10 Types of Clutter to Toss Today
Clear the decks and give the heave-ho to these unneeded items
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESPaper Chase: Wallpaper Through the Ages to Today
Get on a decorating roll with a wall covering that's been around for centuries but comes in more exciting designs than ever
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESLace Brings Grace to Today's Looks
Romancing the stone in industrial lofts and softening sharp lines with ease, lace is perfectly poised for modern homes
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGeorgian-Inspired Elegance Lives on in Today's Homes
Classical design from a bygone era gives today's homes beautiful proportions, subtle color palettes and decorative architectural features
Full Story
Today's Question: TV Fireplace Dilemma
Should the TV Go Above the Fireplace — or Not? Have Your Say!
Full Story
DECLUTTERINGDownsizing Help: Choosing What Furniture to Leave Behind
What to take, what to buy, how to make your favorite furniture fit ... get some answers from a homeowner who scaled way down
Full Story
MIDCENTURY STYLEHow to Get Midcentury Modern Style Today
Use the building blocks of midcentury modern design to create a new version for your own life and style
Full Story
jewels_ksOriginal Author