Need help with in laws
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (11)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
Wanted - Phlox ??
Comments (6)Hi Tod I have pink woodland phlox (divaricata) and I also have phlox drummondi mixed colors of light and dark pinks. If you still are looking for a trade I would be interested in your Lupine Hummingbird summersweet snapdragon mix Lions ear virtex Thanks Susan...See MoreSister-in -law needs help
Comments (4)Lol, maybe I should have went into alittle more detail about what type of help she needed, you think ?! Thanks for your opinion too Chris, it looks like the same leaf shape and height also. I guess she will just have to wait until this one blooms to be completely sure what it is. Thanks for your time and imput!...See MoreNeed help with this old Mother-In-Laws tongue plat
Comments (4)I don't grow many of these, but when mine became a tangled ball of roots like this I just broke each cluster apart and let them dry out of soil for a day. Then potted them in their new home. They seem to be doing well as I find these plants impossible to kill. Sometimes they sit without water for months when I forget / ignore them and still look perfectly fine, not to mention they seem to grow like weeds. Also, you may want to check out the Sansevieria forums here on GardenWeb....See Moreinherited in-laws bedroom furniture - need help
Comments (51)Are you going with a coastal theme as the bed cover is coastal. As you don’t want to paint the furniture I would paint the walls. I think a coral would be nice. Would the settee fit in the space where you have the dresser now as I would switch out those two items. I don’t think you need the white bench. A nice room size rug and some art work and a plant would pull the room together....See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Stories

DISASTER PREP & RECOVERY7 Ways to Help Someone Hit by a Hurricane
The best things you can do in the wake of devastation are sometimes the most surprising
Full Story
PETSHow to Help Your Dog Be a Good Neighbor
Good fences certainly help, but be sure to introduce your pup to the neighbors and check in from time to time
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGThree More Magic Words to Help the Housekeeping Get Done
As a follow-up to "How about now?" these three words can help you check more chores off your list
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES8 Tips to Help You Live in Harmony With Your Neighbors
Privacy and space can be hard to find in urban areas, but these ideas can make a difference
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHouzz Call: What Home Collections Help You Feel Like a Kid Again?
Whether candy dispensers bring back sweet memories or toys take you back to childhood, we'd like to see your youthful collections
Full Story
ORGANIZINGHelp for Whittling Down the Photo Pile
Consider these 6 points your personal pare-down assistant, making organizing your photo collection easier
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS5 Steps to Help You Hire the Right Contractor
Don't take chances on this all-important team member. Find the best general contractor for your remodel or new build by heeding this advice
Full Story
MOVINGRelocating Help: 8 Tips for a Happier Long-Distance Move
Trash bags, houseplants and a good cry all have their role when it comes to this major life change
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWisdom to Help Your Relationship Survive a Remodel
Spend less time patching up partnerships and more time spackling and sanding with this insight from a Houzz remodeling survey
Full Story
DECLUTTERINGDownsizing Help: How to Edit Your Belongings
Learn what to take and what to toss if you're moving to a smaller home
Full StorySponsored
BB Galore