Supermoon Eclipse RIGHT NOW!
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (16)
Related Discussions
I love it, so I bought (too) many Solar Eclipse
Comments (17)This is interesting and very relevant for me right now. I just did a ton on research on heucheras, etc. in full sun and in NC we don't play around, when we say full sun, we really mean it! :) What I found is that the darker heucheras/ellas do better than the lighter and if they are from the villosa (hoping I am remembering that name correctly) lineage, then all the better for heat tolerance. I put in two Obsidians and two Amethyst falls. They are getting full sun from 10 until 4 pm. I read several people saying that they had great success in and around this area or even farther south with these two in full sun. I think Solar Eclipse would do fine in your full sun, definately. I know this thread was from last year, but you still haven't gone through a summer yet, I'm thinking. I love the online pics of solar eclipse, but haven't purchased it b/c every time I see one locally, they are so faded/washed out and ugly, I just leave them there. I am afraid they would look like that for me all the time, just my luck! I did pick up a Redstone Falls this year, though. It is lovely....See MoreWANTED: Ann T. really needs a salute right now
Comments (51)A voice from the past, Ann, raising a toast to you! I haven't been on for a number of months except to lurk now and then for a few minutes. I miss the swaps! I need to come back and post so I can play again! Ann, you always inspire me with your photos--they are the first things I look for when I'm scolling through. What a gift you are to all of us! Lifting a glass of ice water (soon to be a G&T) to you! (It's 7:20pm here--the eclipsed moon is well over the yard arm!)...See MoreIt's Solar Eclipse Day!
Comments (56)100% in little Sparta, TN, a pretty two hour drive from Huntsville, AL. We kept to the back roads the whole time, saw very little eclipse traffic. We enjoyed a spectacular experience with a small contingent of like-minded stranger/friends on a private little knoll; I'll never forget it. It was my second total eclipse and I felt so rewarded to know that my 47 year old memory was vividly accurate! It was a fabulous, memorable experience....See MoreHelp- Shiloh Aspect or J&k cabinetry or Shiloh eclipse?
Comments (37)Aspect is their entry level cabinet. Regular Shiloh is framed and better quality than Aspect. Eclipse is frameless and also better quality than Aspect. teacher, TFL is a great price point in material in Eclipse. I have sold quite a bit of it and have it on display in my showroom. I have yet to hear about any peeling. nhb, Bayou is a great taupey warm gray stain. I've never done it with a glaze but I do have pics of a small galley kitchen I did. We did the Heritage door in a PARTIAL OVERLAY, not FULL. Countertops are Viatera Quartz, color "Aria". Belcastel hardware in aged iron by Jeffrey Alexander. And I believe the backsplash is Daltile Biscuit Gloss. Here it is: Shiloh ASPECT series Heritage bayou partial overlay w/ slab drawers....See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Stories

GARDENING AND LANDSCAPING21 Patios Ready to Party
Mix up some margaritas and break out the barbecue sauce. Outdoor party season is upon us, and these patios show how to do it right
Full Story
HOUZZ QUIZHouzz Quiz: What Color Should You Paint Your House?
Is white right? Maybe dark blue-gray? Take our quiz to find out which color is best for you and your home
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES12 Predictions for Architecture in 2013
Nature showed its might, and small spaces began to seem more right over the past year. How will architecture for everyday homes respond?
Full Story
DINING ROOMSNew This Week: 6 Modern Dining Zones in Homes Big and Small
Look to splashy accent walls, right-sized tables and indoor slides to make the most of your open layout
Full Story
COLORFUL HOMESMondrian Inspires a Modern Addition
Primary colors and special glass are just the start of what makes this San Francisco home a case study in artistry
Full Story
LIFESlow Living 101: Tips for Turning Off the Chaos
It may feel as though you're too busy to slow down and enjoy life. But even little changes can have a big effect
Full Story
ARTBring In a View Like You’ve Never Imagined
See how art photographers turn a plain white wall into a magical window with a centuries-old camera technique — and how you could try it too
Full Story
GREEN BUILDINGThe Passive House: What It Is and Why You Should Care
If you don’t understand passive design, you could be throwing money out the window
Full Story
UNIVERSAL DESIGNMy Houzz: Universal Design Helps an 8-Year-Old Feel at Home
An innovative sensory room, wide doors and hallways, and other thoughtful design moves make this Canadian home work for the whole family
Full Story
RANCH HOMESHouzz Tour: A Classic Ranch House Rises to the Location
A 1950s Hollywood Hills home with stunning L.A. views gets a thoughtful update
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH


Texas_Gem