SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
adellabedella_usa

Who is a good patient?

Adella Bedella
8 years ago

My husband always teases me about not following directions. Apparently, I've done a couple of things under the influence of medication during some medical procedures that weren't within the recommendations.

Anyway, DH recently had his own own episode of non-compliance. I took him in for his colonoscopy. He woke up and tried to do a couple of things he wasn't ready for yet. He almost fell down so the nurse instructed me to stay with him for a while. Then the nurse sent me to bring the vehicle around so they could let him go home. He was in the wheelchair when I left. I brought the vehicle around and there he comes walking down the ramp. I kind of gave him a look and made a couple of sarcastically humorous comments about his escape and grabbed his arm and walked him back to the door. The nurse came out looking for him. She had a couple of tongue in cheek comments herself. There was an older gentleman standing there waiting for his wife. He realized what had happened and sat there and laughed the whole time.

Are we alone? Or are there other patients like us?

Comments (13)