SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nini804

Help with paint color suggestions for parent's kitchen refresh!

nini804
8 years ago

Hi! My DM paid me a compliment yesterday by telling me that she & my dad were "so tired" of their kitchen which was remodeled 16 years old (right before my oldest was born!) She said my dad told her, "let Nini tell us what to do, I like her kitchen." :) This is high praise from my dad who never notices anything! (Although he may have been wanting to save on having to pay a decorator to work with DM, lol!)

Anyway, they just want a different color scheme. They want to paint the cabs and walls, but leave the backsplash & Corian. So that part is a wee bit dated, but they like it and the Corian has been very easy for them to maintain. Mom wants white and/or light cabs. They are currently a honeyish maple I believe. She is completely open to wall paint suggestions...I was thinking some sort of green might be nice. Does anyone have a white or light paint suggestion that might go with that counter & bs? I would try everything out on site as we know color on computers is tricky, but this is a fairly good approximation of what it looks like IRL. And also perhaps a pretty wall paint to coordinate? :) Y'all are the best!

Here is pic, terrible quality. Dad took it on I-pad (he called my ds who patiently explained to him how to take a pic with the I-Pad. He then called me today to figure out how to send, lol! :) )

Comments (18)