Lately my coffee is muddy
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (11)
Related Discussions
Coffee grounds, too late to add?
Comments (5)if you are concerned... just wait until snow cover.. and add it on top of the snow.. and let it all melt in ... you have ground freeze in your zone.. and all plants are totally dormant... nothing you put on top will have an impact in winter ... but dont go overboard with heavyweight stuff ... or they may activate strong lush growth too early .... a little of this or that.. should not make a difference .. in regard to active ingredients .... a 50 pound bag of 49-0-0 is not recommended ... ken PS: ph adjusting is a .... and i always forget the math term ... so i will keep typing.. exponential function ... let me suggest.. and i am sure that gal will correct me. ... that to adjust pH with coffee grounds.. in a substantial manner.. you would probably have to add 12 feet per square foot .... [is that an exaggeration for impact gal??? ...lol] ... personally i wouldnt worry about what you want to do.. short of you bringing in truck loads .... i would consider such more of a soil amendment than a fertilizer or pH adjuster... its wet compost in other words .... or was wet.. so then the decision is simply.. would composting with well rotted compost hurt at this time of year.. and the answer is no .... PS: i am drinking my coffee.. throwing the grounds away.. and composting with ground up leaves right now.. i see no difference regarding your question ......See MoreFinally made it to Funkies and Muddy Waters today!
Comments (7)So glad another made it to Funkie's. When my aunt took me there in June I was in heaven. I live in NW IA and do not have places to shop for hostas like this. I only had 30 minutes to shop (got there late). I had to power shop LOL !! I too had to hold back, and I only bought 8. I could have bought 20 LOL !!! Everything looked amazing. I am going to be in the area again in Spetember, but not sure if this is too late for planting or not? Or if they are even open. Kim...See MoreMy Christmas Pics . . . Very Late!
Comments (15)Lynn...it so nice to see your Christmas pictures. You did such a fabulous job on all your decorations, and your home looks so warm and inviting. Your trees and mantels are done so beautifully. Emily did such a great job on the Christmas Village and Nativity, and the Gingerbread house looks great. I see you even got to make those wonderful breads together. Just reading and looking at everything, gave me the sense of a very relaxing Christmas. You had the right idea. Seems we tend to put too much into all the 'fuss' that the simple enjoyment of it gets lost, and before you know it, it's over. I'm glad you got to share this with us. jane...See MoreMy Old World Kitchen~Better Late than Never
Comments (9)Haven't checked here in awhile~ glad I did michellemarie- Our trim is all knotty alder. I went and looked for the stain, it was a dark walnut stain. I am very happy with all the appliances. My only two regrets, I still regret. The fridge isn't that big a deal, but I really don't like the low microwave. I didn't want the Danze bridge faucet. I liked the look, but thought it would be a pain to clean around. DH won that decision. No big deal to clean around. Glad we got it.(don't tell him though ~ (: The walnut countertop is pretty durable. Just have to remember not to put anything hot on it, like we can on granite. I don't think I'd like it in my whole kitchen, but for the island I love the way it looks. Good luck! Will be looking forward to your pictures. jojo, I will email you a link to better pictures...See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years agowestsider40 thanked dcarch7 d c f l a s h 7 @ y a h o o . c o m
- 11 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
Related Stories

LIFELate Again? Eliminate the Things Holding You Up in the Morning
If you find yourself constantly running late for appointments, work and get-togethers, these tips could help
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWake Up Your Kitchen With a Deluxe Coffee Center
Get all the ingredients for the perfect morning jump-start with a station dedicated to your cup of joe
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Coffee Tables That Wow
Set down one of these seriously statement-making pieces in a living room or den and watch the focus shift
Full Story
ACCESSORIESWhy You Should Forget About the Usual Coffee Table
Think in smaller multiples for a stylish and functional alternative to that monster table in the middle of the room
Full Story
FURNITUREA Clear Choice: Lucite Coffee Tables
See-through tables add form and function without interfering
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Coffee Service
Upgrade your morning ritual with accessories to help make the perfect brew
Full Story
LIFE10 Strategies for Mastering Your Morning Routine
Conquer the habit of running late with these ideas for getting yourself — and your family — out the door on time
Full Story
MOST POPULARAn Architect's Guide to Color
Color is beckoning this season, and one architect is heeding the call with variations on his favorite color to tempt your house's palette
Full Story
MOST POPULARThe Many Paths of Design, Part 1
Blame engineering issues, unforeseen revisions or even the Internet. As these diagrams show, it's probably not your fault
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTMike Brady Lied to Me
Why "The Brady Bunch" is a terrible guide for the architectural profession
Full Story
foodonastump