SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aigredoux

Thoughts on toiles and leathers?

Butternut
8 years ago

Me again! :)

Progressing along here...got a bunch of samples in the mail and wanted to see what you all thought.

My latest board with toile curtains. I've ordered the sofas, blue armoire, rug, end tables, and rope lamp.

The end tables came and they are sort of a mildly distressed matte finish wood top, but I like them and the little scallop for some feminitiy.

I also got some more leather samples. Right now I'm leaning towards this one (Berkshire Chestnut) for the chair and coffee table/ottoman, so they wouldn't be different colors like shown above. Unless that would be too matchy matchy? It seems to look ok with the floor without being overly reddish or dark. Unless I could use some more contrast?

I got a bunch of toile samples. This very light blue one was my favorite until I googled it and found a bunch of baby bedding. Too babyish? I labeled this one so you guys could see what everything was :)

This is the one I could get premade curtains from County Curtains, which would be easy. Not sure if it's too indigo and white though?

This one is also pretty, a little more aqua.

A little bit greyer:

Or more baby blue:

Comments (57)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida