SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 9 - 14 - 15

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
Mahatma Gandhi

Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.
Mahatma Gandhi

A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
Mahatma Gandhi

Gentleness, self-sacrifice and generosity are the exclusive possession of no one race or religion.
Mahatma Gandhi

A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.
Mahatma Gandhi

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Mahatma Gandhi

Action expresses priorities.
Mahatma Gandhi

Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.
Mahatma Gandhi

The good man is the friend of all living things.
Mahatma Gandhi

Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.
Mahatma Gandhi

I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people.
Mahatma Gandhi

We may never be strong enough to be entirely nonviolent in thought, word and deed. But we must keep nonviolence as our goal and make strong progress towards it.
Mahatma Gandhi

I claim that human mind or human society is not divided into watertight compartments called social, political and religious. All act and react upon one another.
Mahatma Gandhi

If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.
Mahatma Gandhi

In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
Mahatma Gandhi

You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
Mahatma Gandhi

There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supercedes all other courts.
Mahatma Gandhi

Was up late watching the movie Gandhi last night and messed up the date.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
More Discussions