SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jewels_ks

My poor, poor daughter

jewels_ks
8 years ago

My daughter has dated her boyfriend for 3 years ( on Sept 16) and this week he broke up with her because he realized that he doesn't love her like he use to. My daughter called me Friday from college, crying and wanting to come home. After I finally got her settled down I let her make the 2.25 hour drive home. She is just devastated and it really took her by surprise. He just moved to where she is going to school. She has to start applying for nursing school next month and this is where it all started. He didn't like that she was wanting to apply to a school in Denver and that he was never going to move from Kansas....period....and then it switched to that he has not had the same feelings for her lately. I'm just so mad at him for breaking her heart and making her feel like she has done something wrong to have this happen. I have tried to encourage her in every way, but it is soooooo hard. I've tried so hard to raise my daughters to be strong and independent and it is being tested to the max this week. She is back at school and with her sorority sisters, so I am hoping they can fill some of the void.

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!