SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
llcp93

Master Bath Reveal

llcp93
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We remodeled our Master Bath last December because we had a leak in the wall behind our shower and adjoined another tub on the other side. Instead of repairing with 17 year old tile (and we didn't have enough to fix both areas), we remodeled them both.

The tile is Torreon Travertine. 16x16 on the floor with dark polished 2x2 dark Emperador marble. We rain the floor into the closet as well.

Walls are 12x24 running bond. Corner bench is solid Torreon. Shower floor is versailles pattern torreon. Mother of Peal tile on bench face. The grout is quartz and I wish I had used bone on travertine and white on MOP.

Tub is Victoria and Albert Shropshire 6' with PN feet. Counter tops and window sill are 3 CM Coloseuim Granite with eased edge. Cabinets are plain white with glazed finish by painter. Kohler Bancroft toilet and sinks.
Kickboard under cabinets are 3x3 cut Torreon. Baseboards 12 x 4 cut Torreon with 3/4" pencil rail.
Shower bench is 20 deep and 18 inches tall. Brizo bath fixtures in "Charlotte" chocolate/polished nickel. Frameless shower is starrfire glass with PN fittings. Light fixtures and round cabinet knobs from Lowes. Bin pull on hamper and vanity are Shaub & Co 3" Corinthian Collection ancient bronze finish.

Mirrors were what we had already and I painted ORB out of a can and will antique them with Amy Howard at Home waxes and Dust of Ages.

Closet door is still the old cheap brass one because I just got around to ordering them for the bed and bathroom. I will add the only 2 before photos I have.

Comments (12)