Houzz Logo Print

How to replace my cabinet hinges with soft close/hydraulic hinges?

Ken Williams
8 years ago

I would like to replace my normal cabinet hinges with soft close ones. Can anyone recommend a direct replacement for my normal hinge as seen in the image here? Are these hinges all standard or should I be trying to get something specific?

Comments (7)