SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larry221

Help please - Should I but a Bluestar RNB304BV2NG gas range

larry foster
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

hi. My wife wants to upgrade our kitchen stove to a commercial style range. She also wants white as the color as opposed to all stainless steel.

We went to the appliance showroom thinking we were going to get a viking. after looking at the Viking, the salesman suggested looking at the Bluestar RNB304BV2NG gas range.

My wife loved it and wants to buy it.

I went to see the reviews and it looks like some people love the brand and some hate it.

I actually called the company today with 2 issues that I noted in the reviews. The first issue was that the door gets extremely hot on the outside. The company told me that this model is new and takes into account some of the previous issues including the door heat (doors now get 25 degrees cooler on outside) . They also mentioned that a hinge problem on the doors were fixed in the past.

does anyone have this new model or are there other owners that can lmk some of their experiences. Its alot of money for us so i'd really like to get a better feeling before ordering it later this week. Thank you in advance.

Comments (42)