SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 8 - 17 - 15

User
8 years ago

The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.
Richard Bach

The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.
Richard Bach

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.
Richard Bach

Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
Richard Bach

True love stories never have endings.
Richard Bach

Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness.
Richard Bach

Your conscience is the measure of the honesty of your selfishness. Listen to it carefully.
Richard Bach

Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
Richard Bach

Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.
Richard Bach

To bring anything into your life, imagine that it's already there.
Richard Bach

What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls a butterfly.
Richard Bach

You are always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past.
Richard Bach

Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself. Being true to anyone else or anything else is not only impossible, but the mark of a fake messiah.
Richard Bach

I want to be very close to someone I respect and admire and have somebody who feels the same way about me.
Richard Bach

In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.
Richard Bach

Same with anyone who's been flying for years and loves it still... we're part of a world we deeply love. Just as musicians feel about scores and melodies, dancers about the steps and flow of music, so we're one with the principle of flight, the magic of being aloft in the wind!
Richard Bach

If it's never our fault, we can't take responsibility for it. If we can't take responsibility for it, we'll always be its victim.
Richard Bach

There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.
Richard Bach

I've owned 41 airplanes. A few of them would talk with me. This little seaplane, though, we've had long conversations in flight. There's a spirit in anything, I think, into which we weave our soul. Not many pilots talk about it, but they think about it in the quiet dark of a night flight.
Richard Bach

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions