SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19691726

I know it's absurd to fall in love with lamps ...

User
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

even BEFORE I've decided on master bedroom furniture. We'll need a new bed and a couple of nightstands at the very least. But for some reason, I've been obsessed by lamps lately - big, lovely, rounded, SEXY bedside lamps! This one has caught my eye today, and I'm smitten. Although - well, not sure how that finish would look in a house full of ORB hardware. And the pinkish shade? Totally not me, but I'm totally in love with it just the same. I wonder if I could use a pair of these on simple, dark wood nightstands and beef up the bedding somehow to create a room that's (well, SEXY but) not exactly feminine.

I've also been enamored of those Pottery Barn lamps with the big round glass bases, particularly in gorgeous seaglass colors. If you've been lamp shopping lately, have you seen anything that is in line with what I'm describing here that caught your eye? Please share if so!

The only thing that's definite in our master bedroom at the moment is plantation shutters with 4" louvers on the windows. The rest? Blank canvas.

Simeon Pumpkin-shaped Glass Base Table Lamp · More Info

Comments (39)