SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hungarianrhapsody

Living room/home office opinions and advice

Hi, I'm not a designer, but I'm moving into a new apartment and I'm modeling what I'd like it to look like. I've used mainly stock models from the 3D warehouse, and as you see mostly Ikea furniture. the sideboards, cabinets and sofas and Ikea Stockholm, the coffee table is BoConcept Granville (the transparent rectangles are to to show how the table opens up).

I like the concept of it, but I'm not sure what to think of the furniture. I love the Stockholm sofas (these are those orangey leather), their compactness and form, but don't quite like how the sideboards and cabinets are not in line with one another (what is your opinion about that?). Like the Stockholm hazel finish though, not to mention the price of the elements.

I already have the chairs, they're leather ergonomic chairs that look a little different than in the picture. The table I don't know, I need a good 200x80cm table that matches the rest of the furniture. The walls will be repainted, the floorboards will stay.

Really want an opinion about the room concept, since I'm not expert when it comes to this (obviously). Thank you. :)

Comments (11)

Sponsored