SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheloveslayouts

Looking for kitchen sink help...Full depth appliance sinks?

sheloveslayouts
8 years ago

I'm getting ready to finally pull the trigger on cabinets and I need to choose a sink. Ever since seeing robo's reveal last year, I've thought a sink like hers would be a great solution.

robo's u-shaped 2tone kitchen reveal

We're going with laminate countertops and I like the idea of a top mount sink that goes all the way from the front of the counter to the back wall with possibly a short integrated backsplash. I prefer stainless, but that's probably just because it's the only sink material I've had. I've considered an Ikea Domsjo, but our galley is really narrow and I don't want to lose aisle width to an apron sink.

Now, there's an ongoing joke in our family that I inherited this trait from my dad where we always want items that aren't manufactured or they cost a million dollars. I'm not finding any sinks like robo's and according to her post, this sink retails for $2900. Crazy talk.

Do any of you know of any sinks like this that are closer to <$500ish? I thought I'd check in with the group before I just move on to a common top mount sink.

Thanks!!

Comment (1)