SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2sulu

Home stretch--Revitalize vs Dakota hardware

mom2sulu
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am getting close to finishing my kitchen in our new build. We still have the backsplash and the hardware to do. Up for your vote today is the hardware.

Some kitchen elements for you to consider:

creamy white shaker cabinets, all SS appliances and SS farmhouse sink, soapstone on perimeter and walnut top on island, med. stained hickory plank floor

Overall kitchen is a mix of rustic and modern with the appliances, but overall a pretty classic kitchen.

The hardware choices are Amerock Revitalize pull (6" mainly but 12" on 36" doors)in satin nickel. This matches all the appliances and looks more dressy, I guess?

Or Restoration Hardware's Dakota distressed pewter cup pulls( also 6" so there would be 2 on the 36" doors and the button knob where otherwise needed) which would be going the more rustic route.

I can't decide which way to go. I think I like the versatility of the cup pulls because that color tone is more neutral and it matches the soapstone better. But I am afraid that it might make the kitchen too rustic. What are your thoughts and opinions?

Comments (41)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz