SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Ariel with Downy and Phosphates

mamapinky0
8 years ago

Went to the Mexican grocer in Pittsburgh today. They had Ariel with Downy which I've never used the Ariel with downy before. There's a little sticker on it that says: This product is not a product authorized by the United States trademark owner for importation and is physically and materially different from the authorized product. Now I know P&G is stopping phosphates in their foreign detergents at the end of this year, also the ingredients list Processing aids, which in fact could be phosphates. They are not legally bound to list the phosphate in Mexico. ...I did a load of filthy stinky garden clothes and used just shy of 1/3rd cup of this stuff..omg the water was unbelievably slippery, the clothes came out clean and very fresh. I'd bet anything this is loaded with phosphates. I am an avid STPP user, I have used it long enough to know how wash water with phosphates feel compared to wash water without it. Any of you STPP users understand what I mean, I know. I feel like I hit the jackpot and am planning to go back for more lol.

Comments (24)