SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ashley_corto

Kitchen remodeling advice

Ashley C
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi there, I am planning on remodeling my kitchen and staring with refacing my cabinets, installing Quartz countertops and adding a backsplash. Need design help for all including backsplash color. My style is Mediterranean/Spanish/Tuscan I have traditional cabinets. My current wall color is a burnt spice orange and the ceramic tile floors are a marble cream and match the Quartz countertops I plan on getting. l also plan to place a large bisque under mount sink to match bisque appliances that are staying with a large oil bronze faucet. My First thought was medium to dark pecan colored cabinets that match the coffee table shown with a cream marble style Quartz and a cream color brick backsplash with Spanish tile above stove and random Spanish style tiles throughout backsplash but need some advice. Also I need decor advice for above the cabinets. Help!! I'm also having a custom cabinet range hood installed to match whatever cabinet color I decide. I hate the grey stove hardware, any idea where I can get a different color and any advice on other colors? they will also be staining the dining table and TV niche the same color of cabinets. Also I want to add some stone or travertine on the island where some new wrought iron bar stools will go. What kind and color of tile/stone should I cover the island?

l have a lot of wrought iron decor on walls and the island and table chandeliers are brand new. I know Tuscan style is not that popular anymore but I'm not interested in a design that is "popular" ex: the grey and white themes and I personally think that style is a fad and more people should be doing Mediterranean these days lol. This room gets a lot of natural light and is connected to a small family room where my two young children and husband spend a lot of time in and where they make plenty of messes. Thank you in advance. The last picture is a possible backsplash with random Spanish tiles and two possible quartz countertop options. I just painted the room a burnt orange to create a warm space and to go with the Spanish theme I love. I would be willing to change the color just need advice on what color? Thank you in advance.

Comments (6)