SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stockergal

Horse chasing in SW OKC

stockergal
8 years ago

this post has nothing to do with gardening but I thought I would just let youmguysmin on my latest exercise program. I just spent the last two hours helping my neighbor catch her two horses. We chase them up and down Pennsylvania Avenue at rush hour. Not a single person had enough sense or curtesy to slow down. We had several close calls and at one point one went down on the pavement. We finally got them into our place and got the gates closed. Finally got them corners and caught. I will never understand why the moment a horse or dog steps outmofmthe gate they lose every lick of sense they ever had? At one point my poor neighbor ran them into a field full of Sandburg and she only had on shorts and flip flops. OUCH!!!! Her feet were bleeding it was awful she will be crippled for a week!!

i was soaking wet but was determined to get them caught before dark and she could not do it by her self. She was of course very grateful but I told her that's what neighbors are for.

Well that's my work out for today. Sorry , but I had to tell my little story. I promise my next post will be about gardening.

Comments (12)