SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

Costco scores! Dishes, Aroma cooker...

ravencajun Zone 8b TX
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We went to Costco Sunday, I hate going because we spend money and it's a mad house. But I don't mind so much when I score neat stuff. This time I got a few goodies. Beautiful new every day dishes, the new bpa free safe heavy duty melamine by Laurie Gates. So bright and colorful, I smile when I see them. This works because I can put my other set of dishes in the rv. They were on sale for $20 a set, awesome price because I saw them on Amazon for $70.
They also had a new model of my beloved Aroma cooker for only $29.99 amazing price, which includes the slow cooker setting along with the saute and simmer, rice settings and the awesome steaming setting. I use mine weekly especially in the summer since it doesn't make the kitchen hot. You can make a meal with it in 30 minutes. Love it. Mine didn't have the slow cooker setting, so the old one goes to the rv and the wonderful new one lives in the kitchen. So so much more than a rice cooker!
And I found this stuff that was discussed at GW called wet and forget outdoor, it was given good reviews. We have mold growing on the North outside wall from all the rain. This stuff is supposed to take care of that.
I have pictures of my goodies.

Comments (22)