SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cowgirl70

Disowned

Jackie
8 years ago

My 26 year old son got married in 2014, we truly loved his wife.They datedfor 8 years and She even lived with us for a few years.They had a baby 6 months ago and we've only Seen her for 3 short visits the last before Easter, about 3.5 Weeks ago we got into a big argument over this, they are Very involved with Her family & see them all the time.Weve offered to go there to meet somewhere we've invited them here, we've offered to babysit ...there was always an excuse. So now my son won't talk to me at all.we were always so close. He's deleted me from All social media Sites,blocked my phone number I've even writtena big apology letter taking au the blame even the itwent both ways. It is killing me not having with my son or any access to my baby granddaughter. I've been crying for weeks.I feel like I'm In mourning. People say give it time but the longer it goes on the more I'm Just numb to it.IM at the point that even if he did call, things will never be the same .With us -1 just need to hold and be able to gram to my grand daughter, I feel like I can't even cry anymore now I'm hitting anger and dont knowhow he could do this to me.I dont know what to do I am so hurt a angry. Does anyonehave any advice or understand at all? I need help. I literally feel like my heart has beeupped out of my chest, Thanks for listening.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County