SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16647

Ohhhh YaYaGal!!!!!

User
8 years ago

I owe you a big whopping {{{{{{{THANK YOU!!!!!}}}}

Yesterday, I called that number you provided in my I hate Comcast thread. Some lady took notes, gave me a reference number and said someone will call you. I admit, I was skeptical, I mean it's only been 4 months (and God knows how many calls) that we've been trying to get that darn wiring off our lawn. Well, shortly thereafter, another lady called me to review the issue. She said the problem had been escalated and she'd make sure someone would be out to fix it soon. I figured a week maybe? Oh no. The repair guy called me today and would you believe he was here and it was fixed before I got home! But not only did they remove the wire from our lawn, they also fixed the neighbors box so no wires will need to be buried through our yard and they gave us the contact information for the local manager should we have any issues in the future. I never have to talk to South America again!!! We are happy, our neighbor is happy and we all really appreciate that you threw us a line! Thank you so much!!!

Comment