SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
okiedawn1

Another Rainy Week Ahead

It is hard to be unhappy about rainfall in July, isn't it? We all know how miserable that we and our gardens and landscapes can be in July when no rain is falling.

Since the weekend rain largely missed us, I have been fretting about whether or not to water my flowers. After looking at the forecast, especially for the next three days, I think that I can wait and let the rain water them.

Bon, It looks pretty good for y'all this week. I hope the rain manages to find you and fall upon your ground this time instead of missing you.

I'll link the QPF below. For my area, Tuesday looks really great. I'm going to pick all the tomatoes at or beyond the breaker stage today. We are finally getting better flavor now that we're not so waterlogged, and I want to get those tomatoes picked before heavy rain ruins them. I have been too busy to pick tomatoes since Friday, so I'm falling behind on the harvesting.

Of course, some places inevitably will get too much rain, but I'd still rather have too much than too little.

Dawn

The 7-Day Qualitative Precipitation Forecast

Comments (46)