SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
izaiahjunk20

What do woman really want?

izaiahjunk20
8 years ago

I have been married for 6 years, and have tried many different approaches to making my wife want to be intimate. I guess it's hard for me to understand how woman truly work. I remember our first years of marriage, she would put different (I call) excuses, as to why she didn't want to be intimate. Here are some: "you don't help me out around the house, I'm overwhelmed, and I am frustrated", "the kids got me all over the place", "I'm tired from working all day".... Then I gained a little weight, and she used to hint that I was chubby when I took of my shirt. You might think, damn that's kind of harsh, I thought so too, but I was determined to give her no excuse. So I addressed the issues. I Clean - wash dishes and clothes, clean floors and vacuum, and even cook. No not just once, til this day, I do it at least 2 times a week. As for the kids, I give them bathes and get them ready for bed, some morning when I'm off I cook breakfast, almost every night I cook. Work- she cut down from 5-6 days to 4 (has her own business). Lastly my weight, I dropped the fat and now am pretty shredded (let's say other woman don't have a problem complementing me). At this point guys would be like, too much work, but I thought she is worth the battle. I figured these changes would be the key to my success, but sadly I'm writing this post for that reason. Funny thing, when I say "your beautiful", she takes it lightly; but when some random dude, says the exact same she gets all hyped and tells her girl-friends. And for the woman who say, "what's your approach on sex?" I don't ask, like I used to, I try and deliver food to her at least once a week, send flowers every change in season... My point is I Persue her. Everything I do just turns-on woman around me, but I feel like I'm wooing a rock. Lol. So woman please tell me where I'm wrong?! In my eyes divorce is not an option, I believe in marriage (period).

Insight >> woman who do this to your husbands, be careful. if I didn't have my beliefs, let's say it wouldn't be hard to get someone else to show me what I'm lacking.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz