SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
petlovermarcie

Need to replace a toilet seat quick!

petlovermarcie
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I really need your help please. I am just completing a guest bathroom remodel and at the end our previous toilet just didn't match at all. I had an hour to run out and buy a Biscuit colored toilet so I bought a Koehler at HD (they only had one biscuit in stock to take home, any others would have had to be ordered and take a week) The toilet is fine but the toilet seat is TERRIBLE. It's a thin plastic, not comfortable at all...just very cheap!

It had been 12 years since I had to replace a toilet. They may have improved internally but certainly not the seats. I'm looking for something comfortable and substantial, not flimsy. I don't need anything that heats up, padded or removable for cleaning, just something solid and comfortable in a biscuit color. Has anyone experienced this with recent toilet purchases and know a good brand of toilet seats? I need one that is elongated, not sure if they're a standard size ? I'm hoping to be able to buy one at HD or Lowes or on Amazon.com because we have house guests arriving on Thursday. The toilet it needs to fit is called a Koehler Highline Classic (biscuit color elongated)

I love this site but I NEVER thought I'd have to be asking for info on purchasing a toilet seat or all things. Thank you.

Comments (10)