SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 6 - 25 - 15

User
8 years ago

When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible.
Mahatma Gandhi

I find the lure of the unknown irresistible.
Sylvia Earle

The love-bite, it is the beginning. You will be irresistible.
Bela Lugosi

There are two ways of attaining an important end, force and perseverance; the silent power of the latter grows irresistible with time.
Sophie Swetchine

I have to face life with a newly found passion. I must rediscover the irresistible will to learn, to live and to love.
Andrea Bocelli

There's nothing more irresistible to a man than a woman who's in love with him.
Ernest Lehman

It's difficult to say what attracts one person to another. It's always a combination, isn't it? I've always found people interesting because of the way they think, and a sense of humour is irresistible.
Felicity Kendal

I find all food irresistible. I have friends who live in the mountains in France. One of them sells vegetables, and to walk through her garden when everything is bursting out - it's impossible not to eat something.
Simon McBurney

Above Coblentz almost every mountain has a ruin and a legend. One feels everywhere the spirit of the past, and its stirring recollections come back upon the mind with irresistible force.
Bayard Taylor

Modern science, then, so far from being an enemy of romance, is seen on every hand to be its sympathetic and resourceful friend, its swift and irresistible helper in its serious need, and an indulgent minister to its lighter fancies.
Richard Le Gallienne

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions