SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
santabarbaratara

I finally chose my granite but now I'm waffling about the sink

santabarbaratara
8 years ago

I made darn sure that I had checked under every box and looked at it from every angle so I am confident in my decision to not use the Nuage quartzite that I had fallen for. In the end, our space would just not do that beautiful stone justice.

We purchased two beautiful slabs of Surf Green yesterday. The two slabs that we purchased are practically identical, rather than mirrored. I'm not sure how they will fit together with good seams so we put another more plain slab on hold.

I really thank everyone for your input. This is such a wild ride. I can't imagine when I'll ever get the opportunity to have such a beautiful dilemma as to which gorgeous stone I get to live with.

BUT! My original plan had been to get the Blanco Precis sink in Cafe Brown. Now that I've spent time with my new addition to the family (the granite) I realize that this stone has more grays and blacks than brown. Our cabinetry is quarter sawn oak with a Toffee finish. I am not firm on the flooring yet ~ I was thinking of bamboo in a dark mahogany stain but we are laying that after the cabinets and counter tops so I can be flexible.

Question: would you go with the Truffle or the Biscotti color for the sink? Or? I know that I don't want Anthracite or White.

Thank you all again!!

Comments (10)