SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ashley_bateman

White kitchen reveal - finally!

Ashley Bateman
8 years ago

I posted a mid-project reveal in January, but now we're pretty much finished I figured I'd post another one. While I didn't post for advice through the remodeling process, I found myself searching the archives frequently and they were a great help. I'm in love with my new kitchen and am very happy with everything. My husband, if we had it to do over again, would choose different counters. He can't handle the etching with the marble. It doesn't bother me in the slightest!

Our house was on a Victorian home tour in May, so we had a bit of a time crunch to get it all finished in time. Our house was built in 1862 and we really tried to pick things that, while obviously new, wouldn't look out of place. The brass fixtures instead of chrome was an idea I first saw here and just fell in love with and is really more in keeping with the age of the house than doing chrome. So thank you to everyone who gave me ideas, inspiration and advice in past threads!

Floors - Red tigerwood, prefinished

Cabinets - Candelight, inset doors

Counters - Statuarietto marble

Sink - 70/30 Blanco silgranite undermount in white

Faucet - Kingston brass bridge gooseneck faucet

Drawer pulls - Reproduction Eastlake style unlaquered brass bin pulls - historichouseparts.com

Glass knobs with unlaquered brass - historichouseparts.com

Light fixtures - unlaquered brass from rejuvination.com

Backsplash - white subway tile from The Tile Shop with dark grey grout from Home Depot. I think the color was charcoal.

Comments (29)