SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bubblewrapthief

Growth Habits; A photo album!

Lisa
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I stumbled across an amazing page on flickr posted by Kukiat. It gave me an idea, so with all the awesome and helpful Veterans on this site (and even non-vets if you have larger trees ANYWHERE on the planet!), I'm hoping we can do something similar. There is just not enough information on the internet about growth habits, size, etc. Kukiat's link below shows photographs of his full size trees with their names, but most of them aren't that common or available on the open market. So in this thread, if everyone who has larger (4 foot and up) Plumeria trees would post, we could create a really good resource. Plus you get a chance to show off all your hard work, lol. Duplicates are okay as long as we don't get too many of the same thing in the same zone, and your zone/region is specified, because Plumeria have different growth habits based on geography and climate. Format it like this; Name of Plumeria, photo of full tree, photo of bloom or one whole inflo up close, and (optional for fun) at the bottom say either "Love it! = Because (blah, blah, blah)" ... Or ... "Hate it! = Because (blah, blah, blah)".

Also, for the sake of purity, let's refrain from any other conversational comments on this thread so it's not so tedious trying to find the actual photo posts. I posted a link to another thread at the very bottom for discussions and questions about what you see here. Thank you in advance to everyone! =) ... Here's the link to the Kukiat page as an example;

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kukiat/3528867250/in/album-72157617482727764/

If you would like to have discussions about what you see on this thread, follow this link;

Plumeria Growth Habits; What have you seen?

Comments (10)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm