SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
steph2000

Strive Sink by Kohler - 29" sink in a 30" base

steph2000
8 years ago

I've been leaning towards finding 36" for my sink cab - in my small kitchen - because my of the sinks I have seen that fit into a 30" cabinet are significantly smaller than what you can get in a 36" cabinet, like 24" inches.

However, by accident while googling around yesterday, I found this sink by Kohler. I'm posting both to see if anyone knew anything about it and to add to the list of sinks for 30" cabs, as this question comes up on the group from time to time.

From their page: "This Strive kitchen sink offers professional style with easy-to-clean curved corners. Made of thick, premium quality 16-gauge stainless steel, this 29-inch medium-sized sink offers unique dimensions that maximize the available basin space in a 30-inch cabinet. Strive features a sound-absorption system that significantly reduces disposal and dishwashing noise. This sink includes a combination dishcloth bar/utility shelf to organize dishcloths, scrubbers, and sponges, and a bottom basin rack to help prevent scratches."

Does this mean it would work in a 30" frameless as well as framed cabinet?

http://www.us.kohler.com/us/Strive™-29-x-18-5-16-x-9-5-16-under-mount-medium-single-bowl-kitchen-sink-with-basin-rack/productDetail/Under-Mount-Sinks/1029994.htm?categoryId=651536&skuId=1029987&hash=id%3Dfilters%26233%3D240%26startIndex%3D40%26scrollTop%3D226#

Comments (4)